Wolv Ban Appeal

wolv

Your Name: Johnathan Doyna 

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:99853642

Reason for ban: Exploiting, Doxxing

Length of ban: 2 weeks

Reason for appeal: I genuinely want to try the server

Why should you be unbanned? I got on because i was just bored and was scrollign through gmod server list, then i found this server and i genuinely want to try it. 
ik I joined with pablos name just as a joke but i changed it when i found out he was actually mad about it. I dont got anything against anyone on the server and I
actually just wanna see what the server about.

I get pablo might not like me from monolith but i got no hard feelings at all.

and idk why exploiting is in there, not sure what I did to get that in my ban reason. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): n/a

Ah yes. So the first thing you did when you joined the server was make your character name to a staff members GOVERNMENT name. The staff member expressed his concern and he said just make them change their name as he seems to have a history with you guys. You and you friend then began bhoping around the server and expressing how the anti cheat was not working. It was clear from the beginning you were going to be an issue.

Edited by Goose
2 hours ago, Goose said:

Ah yes. So the first thing you did when you joined the server was make your character name to a staff members GOVERNMENT name. The staff member expressed his concern and he said just make them change their name as he seems to have a history with you guys. You and you friend then began bhoping around the server and expressing how the anti cheat was not working. It was clear from the beginning you were going to be an issue.

Thanks for your response. I understand the government name thing, and I was just doing it as jokes. When Pablo expressed his concern I immediately changed it and apologized. Yes, me and Pablo do have a history on the server he used to play (Monolith), however I have never had any actual problems with him and personally don't have any hard feelings towards him. 

As for bhopping I was not aware that is considered exploiting and against the rules. On monolith you're allowed to and I have never played a server where you're not, so I just wasn't under the impression that it was considered exploiting on here and I'll be sure not to do it again. 

And finally, it was my friend that was talking about the anti-cheat, I never mentioned anything about it and you can check logs to double check that. 

I have been looking for servers that resemble more serious rp like Monolith for a long time, and every time I see a server like this one come out I am always genuinely curious and want to give it a fair shot. I would like to be able to actually see what this server is about, and trust me, if I didn't actually have a hint of caring for wanting to try the server, I would not be on here making a ban appeal.  

• Server Director

Habby will let this slide, but do keep in mind that doxxing someone is a serious crime and could land you into some cake and definitely not permitted over here. 
Resolved, ban lifted.

Locked & Moved

• Like 1
  • one locked this topic